I have had several blogs before, and none of which stood the test of time. I was easily restless and enticed by newer, better social networking platforms and obviously lacked the willpower to continue what I have started out to do, but most of all I think it was because I never had clear objectives set out for blogging.
The main reasons to the start of this blog are in anticipation of:
1. the checking out of the first accidental occupant of my very own hotel uterus, and this occupant will henceforth be referred to as ‘Olive’;
2. the quitting of my job for my husband, henceforth referred to as ‘Oska’ and Olive; and
3. the relocation from one city to another for Oska and Olive.
The key objective for this blog is to embark on a project where I can:
1. learn, seek enlightenment, and share about love, life and everything in between;
2. channel my energy towards, since it will soon be a total hiatus from work; and
3. maintain my sanity by keeping connected to the people I love and care about when I move to a foreign place.
This is a project undertaken by a new mother in search of the unbearable lightness of being as she starts from zero countless times, and takes on the many challenges in life.